1. The controller of personal data who complies with the GDPR regulation (hereinafter referred to as the "regulation") is Ompelimo Mirage, business ID 3112316-9, at Rinnetie 6-8 A 1 , 40270 Jyväskylä (hereinafter referred to as "Registrar");
2. The contact details of the registrar are: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 0408459499;
3. Personal data is all information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Source of personal data
1. The data controller processes the personal data obtained with the consent of the customer, which has been collected by contract in order to obtain and fulfill an electronic order in the online store Ompelimo Mirage online store.;
2. The registrar only processes the customer's identification and contact information, which are necessary to fulfill the purchase contract;
3. The registrar processes personal data for sending and accounting purposes and for the time required by law to transmit the necessary information to the contracting parties. Personal data will not be made public or transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The data controller processes the Customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration of the website in accordance with Chapter 4 Section 2 of the GDPR;
2. Electronic order created by the customer (name, address, e-mail, phone number);
3. Comply with the law and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the Customer and the Data Controller;
4. Personal information is necessary to fulfill the purchase contract. A contract cannot be concluded without personal data.
Duration of personal data storage
1. The data controller stores personal data as long as necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Data Controller and the Customer and for three years after the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. The data controller must delete all personal data after the time required to store personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties processing the customer's personal data are subcontractors of the data controller. The services of these subcontractors are necessary so that the agreement on the acquisition and processing of the electronic order in the contract between the Controller and the Customer can be implemented.
The subcontractors of the Controller are:
Webnode AG (online shopping system); Posti OyGoogle Analytics (home page analytics);Customer rights
According to the regulation, the Customer has the right:
1. right to access personal data;
2. right to rectification of personal data
3. right to delete personal data;
4. the right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. right to data portability;
6. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail to the address: email@example.com;
7. the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority if a violation of the Regulation is suspected.
Security of personal data
1.The registrar undertakes to take all technical and organizational precautions necessary to protect personal data
2. The registrar has taken technical precautions to secure data storage facilities, in particular secured access to the computer with a password, used anti-virus software and maintained the computers regularly.
1. By placing an electronic order on the website www.ompelimomirage.fi The customer confirms that he is aware of all personal data protection terms and accepts them in full;
2. The customer accepts these rules by selecting the checkbox in the order form;
3. The Registrar may update these Rules at any time. A new, updated version must be posted on this website.
These rules will be effective on October 3, 2020.